Your care providers and patients deserve every possible advantage toward achieving healthy results. Great lighting can improve patient comfort, make procedures requiring visual acuity easier, and positively transform the aesthetics of a healthcare facility. toggled LED lamps bypass ballasts and other external power supplies, eliminating ballast maintenance completely. LED lighting works well with occupancy sensors and other control systems. toggled LED lamps bypass ballasts and other external power supplies, eliminating ballast maintenance completely. With 50,000 hour life, the high failure rates and maintenance costs of existing lighting systems are a thing of the past. Save money, save energy, and have better light with toggled.
toggled commercial-grade LEDs are designed and engineered in the U.S.A., have a shatterproof aluminum and plastic construction, are rated for 50,000 hours, start at full brightness, are suitable for damp and cold conditions, and come with a 5-year warranty.
View case studies
Challenges with Healthcare Lighting
- Long operating hours quickly run through lighting system lifetimes
- Energy costs of 24/7 lighting are high
- Workers complain about flickering, dreary-looking fluorescent tubes
- Ballast maintenance and replacement costs are high
Results of Upgrading to toggled LED
- Superior light quality
- Serviceable fixtures that require little to no maintenance for the 50,000 hour LED life
- Further cost savings available with occupancy sensors, as there are no lifetime or warranty reductions due to on/off cycling
- Improved environment for care providers and patients